100 word challenge week#14

                                                                                   What Did They Expect?
  People are strange, they expect me to do human things but i'm obviously a monkey, sometimes, I don't even know. Why am I here? Am I a science experiment they're going to make explode! Never mind, a man just gave me a device while I sat on a office chair. Buttons were attached to the bottom half. I looked up to the man, he was holding a small machine that flashes. Confusion makes me furious, what do they want me to do? I grabbed the device and shoved it off the table, bouncing out the room I went on a rampage of anger throughout the hall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 word challenge week#5

100 word challenge week#19

100 word challenge week#17