100 word challenge week#4

                                                                                   The Shadow Dog

  One afternoon I came back from the dog show at a festival. I noticed something watching me it looked like a dog. I came home and went to bed. Looking at the window i saw the same dog staring at me as it moved closer every second and I went to sleep. In my dream I was at the festival looking at a statue of puppy's and a dog wearing glasses.  I felt my heartbeat race. I closed my eyes,  I was too afraid to open them. There it was, it growled then I realized this isn't a dream this is real life. 

Comments

  1. Check for consistency in your story as you have closed your eyes twice but they were already closed and then you closed them again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 word challenge week#19

100 word challenge week#5

100 word challenge week#17