100 word challenge week#5

                                                                                My Treasured Item

  It's settled on my dresser as it shines in silver. The jewel on top is a mix of magenta and violet swirl together. I received it from my grandmother who sadly past away, yet this item makes me smile like she would. I were it sometimes, worried it would break. Fitting perfectly on wrist I'll were it only if I want to. I contain it in a safe teal blue box. It may be quiet old, but it's a special piece in my heart.

Comments

  1. Is it a bracelet? Check the spelling of an item that you wear. You have done a great job using different ways to start the beginnings of your sentences. Your last line concludes your writing nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 word challenge week#19

100 word challenge week#17