100 word challenge week#7

                                                                                                             The Mission Disaster
  I flee to the alleyway, hiding with my companion Brett. ''Where do we go now?'' I whispered,

''To the warehouse's roof, over there'', Brett replied, ''three, two, one go!'' we scurried to the warehouse. In fear hearing the sound of a group of people storm towards us, I shut the door right after Brett came in. ''Run!'', ''we don't have much time before the cops get in'', advised Brett as we rushed to the top of the warehouse. I overhear the cops barging into the warehouse entrance and as the door slammed, I knew I put my self in a terrible disaster.

Comments

  1. You have made some great word choices such as scurried, barging and advised. Remember every time a new person speaks start a new line. I don't think you need the three periods as your story can end with the full sentence you have written.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 word challenge week#19

100 word challenge week#5

100 word challenge week#17