100 word challenge week#8

                                                                                               The Party

  Out the window I spotted a swarm of different creatures from pretty pink princesses to physcios in straight jackets. I immediately threw on my white puffy angle costume, I dashed out the house to the Halloween party. When I arrived I felt a wave of regret wishing that I celebrated Halloween differently. Inside I was greeted with scowl, seeing the flame in there eyes. There I realized, everyone but me was invited to the party! I quickly rushed out of there. My mind was swimming in a puddle of regrets, I couldn't wait for tomorrow to forget about this embarrassing day.

Comments

  1. A strong opening sentence to grab the reader’s attention. Well done paying attention to correct punctuation. Some great adjectives to help tell the details of your story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 word challenge week#19

100 word challenge week#5

100 word challenge week#17