100 Word Challenge Week#11

                                                                                                   New Element
  Finally, I have accomplished making the new element. It took several years to perfect this dose, but I'm still not completely sure what it does. Dashing eagerly towards test subject#302, I began poring the element on the test subject wondering what the effects could be. All at once smoke began engulfing the lab quickly. Suddenly a scream broke into my ear, not an ordinary scream, a scream that sounded like nails on a chalkboard. Before I could do anything a ghostly shadow wearing a black robe emerged from the smoke and by the time I could react I was a dead man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 word challenge week#19

100 word challenge week#5

100 word challenge week#17