100 word challenge week#12

                                                                                                 Stars
  All alone, I stood next to an old mossy log as my eyes hurried to the northern starsSand slipped into my shoes while a soft breeze of the ocean melted on my face. I haven’t seen stars in ages I thought to myself. Suddenly energetic white lights flashed my eyes from a crowd of people speeding towards me. Feared of getting trampled, I attempted to leave but I was squished as if I were a sandwich. Wondering what the cluster of people were doing, my mind started draining like a battery. Until I realized, the cameras they held were pointing to the sky.                                                                                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 word challenge week#19

100 word challenge week#5

100 word challenge week#17